1. We believe that the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally
inspired by God, are inerrant in the original writings, are the Word of God, and
the final authority in faith and conduct.
2. We believe in one God, the creator of man and all things, eternally existing
in three Persons in a threefold relationship, that of Father, Son and the Holy
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary, and is God incarnate, He is truly God and truly Man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and
thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is
separation from God; that Adam's sin is imputed to the whole race of mankind;
and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the
scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice and that all who
believe on Him are freely justified before God and stand before Him accepted on
the merits of Jesus Christ's shed blood. Salvation is by grace alone.
6. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior are
born again of the Holy Spirit and Word of God, receive the Holy Spirit and a new
nature, and are baptized by the Holy Spirit into the body of Christ, thereby
become children of God.
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust; the
everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the
8. We believe in the scriptural ordinance of the Church are Baptism and the
Lord's Supper and are to be administered by the local Church. Baptism by
immersion should be administered only to believers as a sign of their belief in
the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ and as a testimony
to the world.
9. We believe in the personal, visible imminent pre-tribulational, and
premillennial second coming of Jesus Christ; first to receive His own to
Himself, and later to setup His earthly kingdom and to reign over redeemed
Israel and all nations; will bring peace and blessing to the whole world; this
is the blessed hope of all believers.
10. We believe that until He returns the responsibility of all believers is to
follow the great commission to proclaim the Gospel to all people by all means